Security Guard - As with the military or regular employees, security officers also have procedures or rules that must be carried on in every duty. Because the procedures that will be made in reference to them in their work. And if the rules are not on the run or in violated, then the security officer will get a penalty or a reprimand from the management company.
Procedures or rules are as follows:
- Every guest who comes in the compulsory to report to duty officer.
- Officers listed in the guest book.
- Rutine patrols in areas that have been decided by the leadership.
- If there is a dangerous situation, such as fires, earthquakes, etc., soon gave signs or information through existing instruments, such as alarms, microfon office and so forth.
- Take steps and actions as if there is a crime, for example:
- Securing the crime scene.
- Capturing and securing the perpetrators if it is caught.
- Helping victims and report on the parties to the authorities.
- Make notes about all the events that occurred in the line of duty.
- And others.